Restaurant General Manager: In a KFC Restaurant General Manager job, you’ll play the most important part in growing our business, by building and managing our frontline teams, and ensuring we are delivering an exceptional experience to our customers every time. You’ll have the opportunity to build your career, while using your top-notch leadership skills and industry knowledge at the largest restaurant company in the world. In a Restaurant General Manager job at KFC, you’ll enjoy plenty of opportunities for growth in a flexible work environment where what you are doing is more than a job. Pursue your Restaurant General Manager career at KFC.
Restaurant Manager Jobs
Job Description :
At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up. We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them with southern hospitality, we make our customer’s day. So our jobs are more than a paycheck – they’re about being independent, having fun, and making new friends.
If you’re already a successful manager, you need to check out our Restaurant General Manager position. As a Restaurant General Manager, you have the keys to a $1 million+ business (literally!). And when you grow your team and the business by making our customers’ day, you get rewarded in a big way.
What are we looking for?
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- A natural leader, you want to be captain because you can bring together a winning team. You’re all about creating a great place to work for your team.
- We have a GREAT culture and look for GREAT people to add to our family. You know who you are --honest, energetic, motivational and fun. You have a vision for the perfect restaurant, and you know how to get your team to bring it to life.
- You set high standards for yourself and for your people.
- You’re up for a challenge. You love the excitement of the restaurant business and know every day is different.
- And, you’re at least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation (not public transportation – you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow.
The Restaurant General Manager has the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of a restaurant and ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation, including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting and retention of team members, financial accountability, ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer, and other duties as required or assigned.
At KFC, what you do matters! So if you want to be part of a winning team, find out now why Life Tastes Better with KFC.
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You’ll find out more after you apply. And independently-owned franchised or licensed locations may have different requirements.
222 Lansing RoadZipcode:
Cassandra: On Growth
See why our employees love working at KFC. More Videos